Tuesday, March 15, 2016

14 March Home Alone

14 March

Well F left today to look after his commitments at home.

I had a super day with Willy. In the morning I rode Romano (178cm chestnut 6 yr old stallion) and Bioterma (168cm 5 yr old stallion) again in the manege. Can't believe how lucky I am to have the opportunity to ride such quality horses. Then we loose schooled and jumped Casper (the 4 yr old New Forest pony stallion).

In the afternoon Willy and I went out for a long hack with Eric and Antonio. Before we left I commented that Eric's right fore leg was filled. I mentioned it to Willy but he just shrugged. The weather was super and the views amazing. So many castles. And it was most unlike Willly....very calm. We only walked all the way. In the morning he told me that he felt much calmer working with me. 

After that another horse left the yard...Beatrice, the mare of Elouise. That's 11 horses which have departed since our arrival. Feeling a little sad.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Arabian Horses

    ReplyDelete